1. It's beautiful to watch. The color palette, the lighting, the shots. DP Eric Steelberg did a brilliant job. One of my favorite moments was a tracking shot of Tom walking beside his window as is rained. In slow motion. Say it with me now: Stunning!
2. It's funny in all the right places.
3. It's incredibly creative and stylish. The split screen of Tom's momentary "Expectations" vs. "Reality" was so interesting and emotional.
4. It incorporates the following elements which I have written into most (if not all) of my own work: time shifting, mixed formats, neutral color tones, and voice over. Naturally, I dig.
5. I'll be the first to admit that I would be the worst candidate to try and compile a kick-ass soundtrack. Any movie that can do this whilst having used Patrick Swayze's rendition of "She's Like The Wind" is a genius.
Please see this film.